The number of tile choices on the market can be this makes you have to choose which one? The floor is a fundamental part of decorating the room. Not only design that needs to be a concern, but also the quality of the material. Some of these qualifications are resistance to daily wear, moisture and load, and durable colors.
But, did you know that there are certain types of tiles that are designed for certain rooms? If wrong in choosing the appropriate tiles, of course, the room will not function optimally. So, before you go to the building store to buy some tiles, Before you decide to choose which tiles you will use for your room later, There are both his you consider the following :
Types of Tiles Adjusted to the Room
The function of the room must be considered because it will affect the type of tile that will be used later. Whether it is polished, unpolished, or rustic (rough)
- unpolished can be used for areas that interact directly with water but with low intensity. Terrace, garage, dry bathroom, and kitchen, for example. This type of material also does not close the possibility of being used in indoor space in the home such as bedroom, living room, and family room.
- While polished tiles deserve to be applied to indoor space such as bedroom, living room, living room and bathroom wall.
- In contrast to rustic tiles. This type is usually installed in areas that are routinely exposed to water with high intensity. The purpose is to make not slippery at the time passed.
Choose a Tile that is easy to clean especially for the room that is easy to dirty
When we talk about the most common dirty room in the House, perhaps the answer is the kitchen. The kitchen, for example, this room was used as an area for cooking, so the rest of the food will easily scattered in this area. Well, for the kitchen area, it’s good you choose a simple tile and easy to clean.For Example Ceramic Tiles, this tile is very easy to clean, These tiles are also relatively durable and long lasting, as long as it is maintained appropriately.
Choosing the Correct Color Tiles
Now Tiles are also present in various color choices. In determining the size or texture for example, of course here you have to consider the suitability between the tiles with the room, But for color problems, this tends to follow the taste of the owner. In determining the right tile color for a particular room, here are some factors you might consider:
- Pale-colored tiles will make a room seem more spacious because this type of tiles can reflect light more than the room with dark tiles. So, this type of tiles is suitable to be placed in small rooms, for example for the bedroom.
- Tiles with colors similar to the color of the walls can create the effect of a wider space. But, make sure that the color tends to be pastel colors with a soft tone
- Tiles with motifs on their edges, this will look interesting for the room you want to highlight the decorative side, for example in the living room.
- For living room tiles we can be more creative in imagining and playing with the textures we like the most. The color chosen should be compatible with the walls and furniture. Dark or bright colors are not a problem. All will depend on your decision, do you want the floor to stand out or be equivalent to other elements. Make sure the choice of Tiles For Your Living Room in accordance with the style of the interior of the house.
Choose a tile with the right size
- Surely it all back to the wishes of the owner. For use in the kitchen, the tile size is typically the most frequently encountered is the size of 10 cm x 10 cm, mainly for use on the walls. Some people also use a larger tile size, especially for the size of the kitchen are indeed quite large. Tiles on the kitchen floor consider installing tile size 30 cm x 30 cm. Tiles of this size are extremely suitable for small kitchens in pairs because it can make the room appear more spacious. For the kitchen, usually, the tiles with the size of 60 cm x 60 cm are preferred.
- Bathroom Tiles.
Once again, the size of the tiles for the bathroom either to be functioned on the wall or the floor of course tailored to the wishes of the owner. But, because the tile installation in the bathroom will have to stick to each other / the distance between one tile with another tile in the bathroom should be made to a minimum, then the tiles with a small size will be easier to install.
- Living Room Tiles
the size of the tiles can affect the overall appearance of the room, For example, floor tiles With a large size for a small living room will give the illusion of small space will appear larger. For a more spacious living room, you have more flexibility and are perfect for any size.